Plan a Day of Fun for a Wonderful Father’s Day in Portland
He helped raise you and taught you how to protect yourself, and now it’s time to say ‘Thank You.’ Father’s Day is just around the corner, so it’s time to start thinking of ways you are going to show your appreciation for that important man in your life. You can buy him gifts, but another great gift he will probably cherish the most is time with his favorite children—you. Here are some ideas to help plan a wonderful Father’s Day in Portland.
- Take him out for a round of golf in Portland and catch up on good times.
- Plan the perfect picnic for him inviting the entire family to join to make it extra special
- Grab a couple of his favorite old movies and join him on the couch for movie night
- Try something new and exciting like hiking a new trail
- Take him out for a delicious hefty brunch at a restaurant in Portland
Hopefully, these ideas will help you plan a Father’s Day that will show just how much you love your dad while creating new memories. And for all of those dads out there, Happy Father’s Day.
Photo Credit: Ambro via FreeDigitalPhotos