April is quickly coming to a close, so I know that many of you are getting ready for the next big holiday—Mother’s Day. If you want to honor your mother on this special day, you should start planning now. This is the day to make your mother feel like the queen she is, so give her the works. Although it may seem cliché, I think that a nice Mother’s Day brunch in Portland is a great way to start the celebration. Check out these restaurants serving brunch for Mother’s Day.
- Beast (French)-5425 NE 30th Ave. Portland, OR 97211 503-841-6968
- Country Cat (Southern)- 7937 SE Stark St. Portland, OR 97215 503-408-1414
- East India Co Grill & Bar (Indian)- 821 SW 11th Ave. Portland, OR 97205 503-227-8815
- Irving Street Kitchen (American)-701 NW 13th Ave.Portland, OR 97209 503-343-9440
- Mother’s Bistro & Bar (American)- 212 SW Stark St. Portland, OR 97204 503-464-1122
It’s a great idea to check out the various restaurants serving brunch, so you can pick the best one for your mother. What are some ways you like to make your mother feel special? Tell us in a comment.
photo credit: @sahxic <twitter